Bad Weather Safety Tips
- Drive slower and increase your following distance
- Remove all snow and ice from your vehicle
- Do not start driving until your windshield is defrosted and clear
- Be sure that your headlights and taillights are visible
- Remember that neither snow tires nor chains allow you to drive on bad roads at normal speeds
- Start slowly, brake gently, using slow, steady motions on the wheel
- Begin braking early when you come to an intersection or a stop
- Approach bridges, shaded spots, overpasses and turns slowly
For additional winter weather tips, visit FEMA.gov and follow the link for cold weather and winter storms tips. If you or one of your loved ones are involved in a serious car accident, call the personal injury attorneys at the Kuzmich Law Firm P.C. as soon as possible.
Steve Kuzmich is a Board Certified – Personal Injury Trial Lawyer by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The Kuzmich Law Firms’ focus practice areas are auto and trucking accidents, wrongful death and other serious injuries, injuries caused by drunk drivers, child injury cases, (slip and fall accidents) premises liability, and dog bite cases.
For further information about personal injury litigation, call as at 972.434.1555 and ask us why board certification matters.